Anyone else walk out of the tanning salon feeling like a whole new person or is it just me? I don’t know what it is, but something about glowing, golden skin just changes me completely and gives me an extra boost of confidence.
They say that if you look good, you feel good. And when you feel good… you do amazing things. When it comes to the new year, getting a tan might help you keep your new year’s resolution past January (that should be a new years goal in and of itself).
At Beaches, there’s a lot of options when it comes to tanning. You can spray sunless or you can tan UV. There’s benefits to both and either way you’ll walk out feeling like a million bucks.
- Fast Results – With a spray tan, you can achieve the look you want with 1 visit in under 15 minutes. If you’re fast on time and need an instant glow, sunless tanning is the way to go.
- Even, Streak-Free Tan – A spray tan gives you an even application over your entire body. You won’t have to deal with unwanted tan lines or patchy tans ever again.
- Long-Lasting Tan – When a tan is properly maintained, your spray can last up to 10 days, saving you time and money.
- Vitamin D – Vitamin D is crucial for optimal health and a lack in it can cause some serious health issues. If you’re not getting enough of it from the sun, UV tanning is the next best thing.
- No More Winter Blues – Lack of sunlight is known to cause a “winter depression” in a lot of people. Indoor tanning is a great way to bring the sunshine back on those dark and gloomy winter days.
- Balances the Skin – Acne, eczema and psoriasis are all known to respond to UV light because it dries oil on the skin. Who knew that the solution to clear skin was a great looking tan.
Keeping a new years resolution isn’t always easy, but it’s a lot easier when you’re wearing skin that looks good and feels good.
So cheers to a new year, a new tan and you crushing your goals.