Heading into the month of November can be difficult to keep your skin looking healthy and glowing. It’s officially too cold to get a tan outside, meaning you should definitely pop into Beaches to see the different options we have to keep your healthy tan looking fresh!
- The MOST important thing you can do to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy is to hydrate. This includes drinking plenty of water and making sure you are giving your body the nutrients it needs to stay healthy and hydrated.
- Ensuring that you are using a hydrating moisturizer with ingredients that are formulated to protect your skin from the intense changing weather that accompanies winter. Some of the best hydrating ingredients include shea butter, jojoba oil, hemp seed oil, etc. The tan extending lotions we sell in our salons contain ingredients that are combined for the best possible moisturization to protect your skin and extend your tan. We have a delicious *limited edition* Hempz lotion that smells like Caramel Bruleé Latte to make your skin feel great and smell amazing 😍
- Using a face lotion can also help prevent windburn as the temperature starts to drop. We sell face lotions that can be used in the tanning beds, but many people also use them as a daily moisturizer to help keep your facial skin looking firm, healthy, and supple. Our Instant Icon uses Collagen, vitamins, and Hylauronic Acid to continue protecting your face.
- Using a lip balm that is meant to protect your lips, will help keep them from drying out. The Cal Tan lip balm we sell is formulated specifically with beeswax and Vitamin E to hold in moisture.
- Lastly, using a tanning lotion when UV bed tanning will definitely help keep your skin looking softer and full of life. Getting a spray tan can also help lock in moisture as our spray tan solution in the Versa booths have a moisturizing formula. We also still have our tan ’til the end of the year deal going on until the 12th of November, so that you can keep up with that healthy glow.
Protecting your skin from the harsh outside elements may be difficult, but we are here to help you look great and healthy all year round!